As I experience life as a wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend, I am constantly challenged.

I am an emotional person!

I cry at every sappy movie, I physically empathize with the suffering, I get super excited at weddings, maybe more so than the bride herself, I get frustrated to the point of wanting to punch things, I can't sleep when babies are about to be born, and I uncontrollably talk out loud during tense and awkward scenes at the movies.
I experience life with my whole being... my own life, the lives of my loved ones, the lives of fictional characters on the big screen...

Lately, I find myself wondering, "Am I really experiencing LIFE the way I want to?"

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Those reusable shopping bags need a washing!

This past month, research has come out stating that reusable shopping bags have not only been gaining popularity, but are also accumulating harmful bacteria. Who knew? It's been in the news, but I didn't hear about it until I was reading a Wegmans flyer that was sent to me in the mail. I am impressed that they included a whole blurb about the need to wash reusable shopping bags, of course while promoting their own bags, but regardless, kudos to Wegmans and thanks for the heads up.


Don't let this deter you from using those reusable bags. A little soap and warm water goes a long way. If you happen to be in the market for a new batch, I highly recommend Envirosax.

My sister got me a set for Christmas and that was by far my favorite and most practical gift.

They are super cute, they are lightweight, and they fold and roll up so they are easily and neatly stored where ever you like. They are different in that they are not bulky and they do not take up a ton of space. When folded they can be tossed into your purse or in your car door, so you never end up in line at the supermarket frustrated that you forgot your bags at home. Best of all, they are WASHABLE...washing directions are on each bag. They also fit a ton!


No comments:

Post a Comment